Beacon High School
Admissions open for 2021-2022
To apply for Grade 1 to Grade 8 admissions for academic year 2021-2022, download the form on the link given and submit at school office between 9 A.M to 3 P.M.
Please submit the admission form to the school office.
- One parent representative for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all the supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6×4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of Father – optional
- Aadhar Card of Child – optional
- Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity Bill / Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
- ID Proof of Mother & Father